About this collection
This archive, an ongoing cooperative project of the Ontario Golf Superintendents’ Association and the Michigan State University Libraries, features public access to ONCourse, formerly Green is Beautiful, from 1967 to the present.
The OGSA was formed in 1924 to serve the needs of golf course superintendents in Ontario, Canada.
For questions or comments about this archive, contact the Turfgrass Information Center. For questions or comments about the content present in this archive, contact the Ontario Golf Superintendents' Association.
This collection is part of the MSU Libraries' Turfgrass Information Center Resource Archive. Records for all turf-related articles within this archive can also be identified via the Turfgrass Information File (TGIF) database.View all 225 issues
Use of ONCourse content
These materials are made available through the courtesy of the Ontario Golf Superintendents' Association (OGSA) and are subject to the following use restrictions:
- No material may be used for any advertising, promotion or commercial purposes.
- No content or materials may be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, copied, publicly displayed or otherwise used, without written permission of OGSA. For permission, please contact OGSA.
- You may download materials displayed on this website to any single computer only for your 1) personal and noncommercial use and/or 2) legitimate nonprofit educational uses, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials.
- Modification of any materials displayed on this site is a violation of OGSA’s copyright and other proprietary rights and is strictly prohibited.
- OGSA does not verify any claims or other information appearing in any of the advertisements contained in the publication, and cannot take any responsibility for any losses or other damages incurred by readers in reliance on such content.
- Unless otherwise noted, all trademarks and logos found within OGSA materials may not be used without the express written permission of OGSA. Images of people or places displayed within this site are either the property of or used with permission by OGSA. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by OGSA. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes, regardless of whether any such use is with OGSA's permission.
- Michigan State University nor OGSA neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on this site will not infringe rights of third parties.
Ontario Golf Superintendents' Association
Address: Guelph Turfgrass Institute, 328 Victoria Road South, Guelph, Ontario N1L 0H2
Phone: (519) 767-3341