About this collection
Gressforum archive, an ongoing cooperative project of the Norwegian Greenkeepers Association and the Michigan State University Libraries, features public access to Gressforum (and previous titles) from 1989-Present.
For questions or comments about this archive or the search engine, contact the Turfgrass Information Center. For questions or comments about the content present in this archive, contact the Norwegian Greenkeepers Association.
This collection is part of the MSU Libraries' Turfgrass Information Center Resource Archive. Records for all turf-related articles within this archive can also be identified via the Turfgrass Information File (TGIF) database.View all 99 issues
Use of GressForum content
These materials are made available through the courtesy of the Norwegian Greenkeepers Association (NGA) and are subject to the following use restrictions:
- No material may be used for any advertising, promotion or commercial purposes.
- No content or materials may be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, copied, publicly displayed or otherwise used, without written permission of NGA. For permission, please contact NGA.
- You may download materials displayed on this website to any single computer only for your 1) personal and noncommercial use and/or 2) legitimate nonprofit educational uses, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials.
- Modification of any materials displayed on this site is a violation of NGA's copyright and other proprietary rights and is strictly prohibited.
- NGA does not verify any claims or other information appearing in any of the advertisements contained in the publication, and cannot take any responsibility for any losses or other damages incurred by readers in reliance on such content.
- Unless otherwise noted, all trademarks and logos found within NGA materials may not be used without the express written permission of NGA. Images of people or places displayed within this site are either the property of or used with permission by NGA. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by NGA. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes, regardless of whether any such use is with NGA's permission.
- Michigan State University nor NGA neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on this site will not infringe rights of third parties.
Norwegian Greenkeepers Association
Address: Myhreneveien 28, 3483 Kana, Norway
Phone: +47 91690906