About this collection
TurfComms, published from 1985-2005, aims to pass on information to others in the profession so as to improve turf conditions around the United States.
For questions or comments about this archive or the search engine, contact the Turfgrass Information Center. For questions or comments about the content present in this archive, contact Douglas T. Hawes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This collection is part of the MSU Libraries' Turfgrass Information Center Resource Archive. Records for all turf-related articles within this archive can also be identified via the Turfgrass Information File (TGIF) database.View all 139 issues
Conditions of use
These materials are made available through the courtesy of Douglas T. Hawes and are subject to the following use restrictions:
- No material may be used for any advertising, promotion or commercial purposes.
- No content or materials may be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, copied, publicly displayed or otherwise used, without written permission of Douglas T. Hawes.
- You may download materials displayed on this website to any single computer only for your 1) personal and noncommercial use and/or 2) legitimate nonprofit educational uses, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials.
- Modification of any materials displayed on this site is a violation of Douglas T. Hawes's copyright and other proprietary rights and is strictly prohibited.
- Douglas T. Hawes does not verify any claims or other information appearing in any of the advertisements contained in the publication, and cannot take any responsibility for any losses or other damages incurred by readers in reliance on such content.
- Unless otherwise noted, all trademarks and logos found within Douglas T. Hawes materials may not be used without the express written permission of Douglas T. Hawes. Images of people or places displayed within this site are either the property of or used with permission by Douglas T. Hawes. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by Douglas T. Hawes. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes, regardless of whether any such use is with Douglas T. Hawes's permission.
- Michigan State University nor Douglas T. Hawes neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on this site will not infringe rights of third parties.
Douglas T. Hawes